Tuesday 16 June 2015

FIVE “THINGS” WITHOUT WHICH I CAN’T LIVE....


Here I am not talking about things every human being and living creature on this earth must need to survive viz Air, Water, Food, Shelter (Home) etc..

By the title, I mean to say that every person has some interests or love for some ‘things’ or give importance to some peoples/things in his/her life to so much extent that without these ‘things’, he/she can’t imagine life.

Today, I am sharing such ‘list’ of mine in no particular order:

Females (The Best Creation of God in a number of forms viz Mother, Grand Maa, Sisters, Female Friends, Aunts, Life Partner, Daughters etc),

Books (The Best Non-living Investment),

Friends (The Best Living Investment),

Music (The Connector of Mind-Body-Soul),

Children (Living Toys Gifted By God/Nature), and

KRISHNA (My God-Friend, The Universal Creator, The Supreme Power)



That was my list. What is yours'? Please share in comments section...

No comments:

Post a Comment